- "Architect who has built reputation amid setbacks"
-- "Alternating triumph and despair have been the lot of Lord Rogers of Riverside ..." (Marcus Binney, lt_01.07.19)
- "The Gallery: How Less Become More"
-- "Two Shows ... Show Us the Inventor of Cool." (Ada Louise Huxtable, wsj_01.07.25)
- "Architectural Name-Dropping"
-- "It's a hot day in heaven when our architecture critic Ada Louise Huxtable seems to give hope to the unshamable real-estate developer Donald Trump." (Comment: Buildings, wsj_01.07.25)
- "Double dose of Mies offers NY diversity"
-- "New York City is hog heaven for architecture groupies these days."
(Robert Campbell, bg_01.06.28)
- "Totally Modern Mies"
-- " Not everyone could fell snug in the Farnsworth House." (Cathleen McGuigan, nwk_01.06.25)
- "Mies is hit, not miss"
-- "The triumph of Mies van der Rohe's architecture rests in
this: His buildings, massive though they are, have become virtually
invisible." (James Gardner, nyp_01.06.21)
- "A Hotel Alliance Splits Up, but Schrager Presses Ahead"
-- "... Frank O. Gehry is already working with Mr Schrager on a new design." (Charles V Bagli, nyt_01.06.28)
- "Schrager and his architects"
-- "The window pattern is particularly striking. ..." (dom838_01.06)
- "In Choosing Architects for a Midtown Project, Where Are the Stars?"
-- "The competition epitomizes ... the marginalization of architecture ..." (Herbert Muschamp, nyt_01.06.24)
- "Altered gallery entrance 'will be more welcoming' "
-- "The National Gallery of Australia unveiled its controversial designs: a new glass-enclosed front door yesterday, a plan the original architect said was 'like glazing in the Parthenon' ". (Lauren Martin, smh_01.06.27)
- "New Allston library is a gem"
-- "They admit they altered their ideas considerably before they were able to please the neighbors." (Robert Campbell, bg_01.06.21)
- "Federal Building design sparks feud. But even SF planners won't have final say"
-- "Critics, depending on their sense of diplomacy, start with words like 'inappropriate' and move on to 'heinous.'" (David R Baker, sfc_01.06.21)
- "Museum seeks to stir"
-- "The opening of Australia's new, vibrantly colored National Museum on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin yesterday evoked memories of Canberra's last controversial architectural project." (Annabel Crabb, age_01.03.12) *** more